Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to basics Worm Money

Well after chores this morning. I fixed some breakfast and decided to see what kind of income I had from selling worms from April to August 18 . So far it's over $7000 in just red worms. I sold 2800 cups at $2.50. Keep in mind that I also sell excess eggs, meal worms,baby kid goats, baby pigs, rabbits, some produce at the local farm market.

I'm now working on getting off the grid completely. I let you know how things are going. It's getting close to killing time and I'll be as busy as a bee, not only for my own, but also for others.

I've been asked many times what kind of home business I have. First I used my digital camera,well I still do, but then several years ago I was introduced to yet another way to earn and it is great. If you want to check it out. Go Here
http://backtobasics-homestead.com/work-from-home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment